ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

HUD replacer preview

Xilandro

This one looks exactly like HUD from Battlefield 4. But it's only a template.
Single\auto indicator, ammo and magazines count. Why magazines? Because sometimes people have more than a few thousand rounds in their pockets, and it's really hard to show all those thousands on this tiny hud =)
Health counter is also there, but it has no textures yet lol)
Currently working on reload indicator, and trying to fix some annoying bugs.
And of course more features will be added in the near future.

Tell me what you think about it?

And yes, HUD can be anything you want. Want hud like in good old fallout games? Okay) Want hud like in Predator films with all those alien symbols on screen? No problems. And it will show you correct values. Want something more complicated like immersive hud from crysis games? No problemo at all. Everything is possible.

UPD2

Some new cool features for HUD (optional plugin)

UPD3

And here it is, immersive health bar. Oh god, i've spent so much time to make it work =D
Edited by Xilandro

lol yeah, i was asking for some help here and there, i'm just "my first mod" guy =D Yes, HP and AP (already done, HP in percents, from 100 to 0), EXP meter, maybe with cool text like "Enemy killed" etc, radiation meter (currently working on it), compass will be hard to make, but still possible (Player.GetAngle Z + rFewSleeplessNights), definitely with some cool overlay effects (like visors in project nevada, but not visors =D), hud movement, and of course you will be able to change your HUDS ingame, just by equipping different helmets, or glasses, or just in MCM menu (but i have no idea how to set up those mcm menus yet).

I'm interesting in Predator version HUD - contact me. I sent you PM

I will answer on your pm in a minute)

I've been following your mod and loved the idea. I'm developing an Android race in final stage now and this new Hud will be perfect for her!
My android is my first mod too, hard work! :D. Well, I wish you good luck with the development.

Well, you can start making textures for your new hud) I will post here a template a little bit later.

Yeah you prob need to change a lot of things because of project nevada such as the stealth duration, grenade, etc

Nothing serious. I will make patches for all hud elements from popular mods.

I'm interesting in Predator version HUD - contact me. I sent you PM

I will answer on your pm in a minute)

I've been following your mod and loved the idea. I'm developing an Android race in final stage now and this new Hud will be perfect for her!
My android is my first mod too, hard work! :D. Well, I wish you good luck with the development.

Well, you can start making textures for your new hud) I will post here a template a little bit later.

Yeah you prob need to change a lot of things because of project nevada such as the stealth duration, grenade, etc

Nothing serious. I will make patches for all hud elements from popular mods.

Great all of this sounds very good, keep us updated.

• 2 weeks later...