Who does your character worship?

w2drs21

This is my vanilla type character.

Name of you character: Magmus

Weapon or Weapons of your character: Sufferthorn dagger (i just like the elven dags )

Head Slot: Shrouded hood

Upper Body Slot: Shrouded Armor

Hand Slot: same as upper

Lower Body Slot: same as upper

Back Slot (Cape): none

Feet Slot: same as upper

Amulet Slot: eye of sithtis

Class: Custom mage class

Birthsign: Mage

Race: Argonian

The person they worship: Stendarr because truthfully that was the first shrine i found. ( by accident ) ( though he hates me now cause i kill people)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name of you character: Gustav Skolhamarr

Weapon or Weapons of your character: Cawood 1h, Gotland 2h, fine bearded axe 2h and 1H

Head Slot: Sallet Helm

Upper Body Slot: Nord war Cuirass

Hand Slot: plate gauntlets

Lower Body Slot: Plate greaves

Back Slot (Cape): Normal beard blonde

Feet Slot:

Amulet Slot: amulet of the sword

Class: Custom Gotlander

Birthsign: Warrior

Race: Nord

The person they worship: Ysmir, Dragon of the North

Gustav

Skolhamarr

nice characters. If you want can you guys post backgrounds on your characters? That would be great.

Thanks for your characters. Eshenaleros thanks for your recommended races. They may come in hany in the future for me and other people viewing this forum. Thanks everyone for your characters.

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/672449-1240023106.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/21856-1-1237122924.JPG

just added forsakens picture so you wont have to click the link to see it.

thanks forsaken.

-w2drs21

I use two mainly I'll add them both

NAME: Kriak

WEAPONS: Sarosian Dirge [right hand] (scimitar-esque sword), bow of shadows, black memoir (dagger that absorbs souls and becomes more powerful the more lives it kills, like dawn and dusk fang but 20 times harder to lvl and 20 times more powerful)

HEAD SLOT: I say thee nay! I likez mah hair.

UPPER BODY SLOT: Kriak's Mail (custom blackened mithril mail enchanted so that the full set has +10 to sneak, marksman, blade, alchemy, lightarmor, and security, stats slightly superior to glass)

HAND SLOTS: see upper body

LOWER BODY SLOT: see upper body

RING A: Shadow Signet Ring (enchanted ring with what would be considered an occult symbol etched on it, fortify sneak and a scripted 20% chameleon only while sneaking)

RING B: Grand Ring of Feather

BACK SLOT: See upper body

BOOT SLOT: see upper body

AMULET SLOT: Dark Heart Pendant (essentially his own heart, fortify health, fatigue, athletics and acrobatics)

CLASS: Custom Assassin

BIRTHSIGN: Theif

RACE: Sarosian Hellblade (my custom make)

WORSHIPER OF: Sithis and Likarz (Armageddon god of assassins)

now for my mage...

NAME: Baaris Faramel

WEAPONS: Spells, staff: Fang of Endar (custom staff that grows with you and rarely will create sigil stones that act as welkynds, and about 1/1000 kill summons a massive daedroth for 40 seconds)

HEAD SLOT: Usually none, but occasionally the Warlock Hood from the Lost Spires mod

UPPER BODY SLOT: Warlock Robes from the Lost Spires mod

HAND SLOTS: see upper body

LOWER BODY SLOTS: see upper body

BOOT SLOT: Ocean Seude Shoes (blue seude shoes with waterwalking en.)

RING A: Grand Ring of Feather

RING B: Ring of Perfection (I think it's only available from the Lost Spires, but i dunno found it in a warlock chest)

AMULET: Rythor's Pendant from the Lost Spires mod

BACK SLOT: Magic feather from a display case in Lost Spires (I really don't know where it's equipped it just shows it in your inventory : \ )

CLASS: Blade Mage (custom with all schools of magic but restoration. has alch. and blade)

BIRTHSIGN: The Mage (or apprentice can't remember, one of those though)

RACE: High Elf, yes the vanilla high elf.

WORSHIPS: Xarxes, aldmeri god of knowledge and Syrabane, aldmeri god of warlocks/spellcasters

• 3 weeks later...

Name of you character: Robert

Weapon or Weapons of your character: pandora's wraith

Head Slot: i keep with my hair

Upper Body Slot: brown vest with white shirt undering

Ring Slot(s): ring of sunfire and ring of the alchemist

Hand Slot: what?

Lower Body Slot: pants i got from when i exscaped jail

Back Slot (Cape): no im not batman

Feet Slot:see brown moccasins

Amulet Slot: amulet of the alchemist

Class: Custom Thief/alchemist

Birthsign: shadow

Race: Nord

The person they worship: julianas

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/282925-1241827768.jpg

another picture of Zanos slaying paladins trying to destroy the order of the black worm.

coolystguy took this awesome image.

-w2drs21 :thanks: for your characters

Name of you character: Yamille

Weapon or Weapons of your character: Bows, occasionally blunt weapons.

Head Slot: Nothing!

Upper Body Slot: A sexy Green recolour of the DB shrouded armour.

Hand Slot: Occupied by upper body.

Lower Body Slot: Occupied by upper body.

Back Slot (Cape): Nothing.

Feet Slot: Occupied by upper body.

Amulet Slot: Ethersap Pendant (An enchanted necklace that restores health constantly).

Class: Daughter of Y'ffre, (something like a druid).

Birthsign: The Lady (A little extra health at levelups and quickly regenerating mana goes a long way at the beginning)

Race: Child of Y'ffre. A race I invented! They are basically Bosmer druids cast out from their homeland for manipulating the nature that they hold so dear, as they consider this a perversion and blasphemy. Little did they know, these powers were given to them by Y'ffre himself. They are a gifted select chosen few, somewhat like a god's champion, except they have no such purpose. They're just granted powers in order to experience and explore nature, and what it has to offer, so they can bring knowledge and understanding to the bosmeri people, to set aside their green pact, and encourage use of nature, without exploiting it. I balanced out the stats so the boosts lean more towards alchemy, alteration, and marksman.

The person they worship: Y'ffre, of course! My character also has a deep respect for Kynareth. Since the meeting of her lover, she also worships Dibella.

You asked for a bit of background, so I'll give you some.

After she was banished from Valenwood, she traveled north until she was just south of Skingrad. A man in imperial legion armour and his horse lay slaughtered on the road. "Waste not, want not." She thought, and proceeded to carve into his and the horse's flesh and added the meat to her traveling pack. (Bosmer people are mostly cannibals, if you weren't aware) She stuffed a chunk in her mouth, as she was pretty hungry. Another imperial legion officer rode up and took in the scene. She waved and smiled, blood around the edges of her mouth, and knife still in hand, hovering over the dead officer. You can guess what he thought happened.

"Filthy *ban* wood elf." He growled angrily as he dismounted. He charged at her, and with one fell swoop of his gauntlet-clad fist, knocked her unconscious. (Possibly raped her too.) She awoke in prison! And so her real journey begins there, where she finds herself tangled up in an epic quest to destroy the gates between the daedric plane, and Nirn, and joining an elite group of assassins. (I could go on in detail about all of the quests, but you know what they are. :P ) Mastering alchemy, the art of marksmanship, and the ways of nature, she decides to continue her deeds of justice and tainted justice alike, as she is assured that fame and infamy will have her voice heard among the bosmeri people, and Y'ffre's will be done.

Pictures!

My character is based on what I look like.

Me in bed, with paintings of my soulmate of almost one year, Antonio.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5853/oblivion200904201922100.png

I finally gave in, and made him as a companion.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2366/oblivion200904221803291.png

Me currently. I switched to curly hair to reflect my hair in real life. Surprisingly, not a lot of selection of curly hair in most cosmetic mods.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4518/oblivion200905090214371.png

Very nice story. :smile: Ill be coming up with one once I get a good looking face for my character.

nice characters everyone. Thanks for your time.

-w2drs21 :thanks:

what quiver is that by the way? :biggrin:

It's a Bone Arrow Quiver from one of my favourite mods.

Retro's Fletching and Imbueing

It's great, because you can craft arrows from clutter. It's great when I run out of arrows in an undead dungeon, I can just pick up a few bones from skeletons, and have myself a few more.

You can also make gold arrows from septims and ores you find in mines, Silver arrows from silver pitchers, ore, goblets etc.

My favourite aside from bone, is crafting wooden arrows from shovels and torches, and they work like wooden stakes, in that they do extra damage to vampires. And there are lots more! :D

You can also imbue them with enchantments too.