Quick Question - Quick Answer

Cipscis

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to change the ImageSpace of an interior cell.

How to use the SetCellImageSpace command?

SetCellImageSpace CellEditorID ImageSpaceName - called in a script isn't working :unsure:

EDIT

hmm.. it seems that it does work, but only if I load a previous save game or re-enter the cell.

is there a way to change the IMS on the fly? or is a IMS mod the way to go?

another one:

Is it possible to set up a drawn trigger that it acts like a use-activator? showing the activators name & stuff...

Cipsis -

I saw your reply last night, but foolishly assumed it would still be there in the morning. Can you please repost?

I had a script that was giving me a CTD, and here is my revised script which seemed like it mostly worked, but you posted a better version:

scn aaaaEGMillsTokenScript

ref target

Begin OnAdd

set target to getcontainer
 if target !=0
	  target.AddScriptPackage aaaaEGmillsBazaarSandbox
 endif

End

This was to get NPCs with the token to come to my new base in Evergreen Mills.

Something I noticed later, the NPCs do what I expect, but after a while they go back to where they were before. Is there a way to accomplish a permanent AI change?

Thanks (again).

How do I make a new exterior cell? For a new landscape?

EDIT: Made the world space using 'World Spaces' from the drop down menu, and I saw it was blank, did a height map, but now Im getting water appearing through the landscape even though its well below the surface?

Is it possible to change an object's name using a script? Simply: Chair -> broken Chair

Is it not easier to have a chair, and a broken chair, and the script replace one with the other on damage or whatever? I have thought about what your saying though, replace 'raider' with 'dead raider' etc etc. Makes sense!