Quick Question - Quick Answer

Cipscis

I'm hoping that this is the right place to ask about this...

I'm experimenting with FO3Edit's merged patch for the first time; I also use garybash, and here's the question - garybash says that the FO3Edit patch can be merged into my bashed patch...should I? To me, it doesn't sound like a good idea to merge a merged patch, but as I said, I'm new to using FO3Edit.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my understanding that FOSE will not work with D2D version of Fallout 3, only Steam and disk versions... However, nothing is mentioned about the Windows Live Marketplace version?

If I removed my D2D version and got the G4WL version of Fallout 3, would FOSE and its supported mods work with that?

• 1 month later...
Sorry in advance, this is probably a real newbie question but I've only been scripting for a day or so and I may simply have bitten off more than I can chew. I've been trying to create a script for a perk that gives a stat boost when the player is wearing armour or clothing found in a particular form list. I have the perk item, actor effect, base effect and form list sorted, but while I can get the script to give the stat boost to the player, I can't get it to remove it afterward when the armour or clothing in question is removed. What's the most effective way of achieving this?

really2 new with geck..so this maybe really2 basic question

adding a custom weapon to game, and my question is how do you place it inside storage (i.e locker,desk, metal box, drawer) on megaton house or some place else, so far all i do is dropped the weapon on my megaton house.

thank you..