Quick Question - Quick Answer

Cipscis

I was messing with the light script you gave me, and I have a question- how would I go about lighting up more than two lights? For example, light one lights up, then light two, three, four, and finally light five. Every time I try, I keep getting lights two and three (and so on) lighting up at the same time.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be able to extend the staged timer fairly easily. If you haven't already, have a look at the tutorial I've written for their use - Staged Timers.

Basically, when putting a delay between stages, you need to set the "fTimer" variable to an appropriate value at the same time as incrementing "iStage". If you simply leave "fTimer" as it is, then the code for the next stage will run with only a single frame delay.

Cipscis

Alright I want an NPC to show up after the player has looking into a container, so I used a script attached to the container with onActivate

The NPC starts disabled and I then use the editor ref ".enable" to get him to show up. the problem is he doesn't show up. Is there another way to do this?

Alright I want an NPC to show up after the player has looking into a container, so I used a script attached to the container with onActivate

The NPC starts disabled and I then use the editor ref ".enable" to get him to show up. the problem is he doesn't show up. Is there another way to do this?

hm.. you got a working navmesh? Maybe thats the reason...

I know this issues has been throughly solved, but i can find an answer through search, so what is the accepted solution for the race bug that causes added nps to have bright white arms and bodies despite their race?

I have a hazy memory of sometime around May of hearing that marking it as an esm fixes it?

It might even have been fixed in 1.7, I'm still using 1.6.