Quick Question - Quick Answer

Cipscis

:biggrin:

thx again mate but I got some obscurity regarding the playidle:

activated through a terminal works perfectly.

activated through a trigger won't work?

works:

begin onActivate

Player.playIdle RepairWall02

end

doesn't work:

begin OnTrigger

If DoOnce == 0
Playsound TempTest; testing if trigger works at all
Player.playIdle RepairWall02
set doOnce to 1
endif

:confused:

and I'm still looking for a way to make a placed water reflect & refract stuff (everthing is bound to the water - still no effect ingame)

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to fun the FOSE loader but it keeps saying "couldn't find fallout3.exe, make sure you are running this from the same folder as fallout3.exe." I copied and pasted it in like it said, into the main fallout3 folder. I know this is simple can someone help me out real quick?

thx again mate but I got some obscurity regarding the playidle:

activated through a terminal works perfectly.

activated through a trigger won't work?

and I'm still looking for a way to make a placed water reflect & refract stuff (everthing is bound to the water - still no effect ingame)

Sorry, unfortunately I have absolutely no idea about placing water or triggers, so hopefully someone can jump in and solve this problem for you.

I'm trying to fun the FOSE loader but it keeps saying "couldn't find fallout3.exe, make sure you are running this from the same folder as fallout3.exe." I copied and pasted it in like it said, into the main fallout3 folder. I know this is simple can someone help me out real quick?

Make sure you copy EVERYTHING into the fallout 3 folder, there should be some other things like a src folder and some .dll files. So extract the whole archive into your fallout 3 folder and try that. If you already have done this then try updating your Fallout 3.

Having some problems with FOMM and the load order of some mods. What order Should I have the following in for them to work correctly?

SparklingEyes for Eyelashes and HairPack Fix for MMM

F3Eyelashes

HairPack (Yoshikinakota Hair Pack)

Project Beauty

Sparkling eyes

Moving them around gets mixed results. I can get the full hair selection, but eyelashes wont work and game crashes when i try to change eye color. Or I can get the Eyelashes to work, only Half of the hair selection, and either the eyes to work or not.

Project beauty may not be involved but i listed it in case. Also, I have disabled ALL my other mods apart from those listed about and only the core fallout and official Fallout DLC addons.

Oh, and One more question... I have a current clipping issue in first person while using one handed firearms, But only non-Vanilla ones. mainly all addon one handers, DLC one handers. Though this also occurs with the alien blaster from vanilla. all other weapons and items have no problems in first person, except the Discintergrator Unique Alien disintergrator From Zeta which has a huge clipping error with reload animation. In both issues the chest of the player and the mesh of right arm is visible and seems to go through the camera. any ideas what this is, and how to fix it?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, This clipping issue disappears...when naked, when wearing to armor/clothing the clipping doesnt occur for any weapons. seems to only happen when wearing addon armor/clothing. happens with the chinese stealth suit as well which I really dont like since its what my Girl is wearing most of the time. so its something to do with the DLC armor/cloths, addon clothes from mods, and one handed weapons combined. Though the clipping issue with the unique disintergrator happens no matter what i waer.

I would like to disable the piplight base effect in one cell. So far I got a trigger that checks if piplight is on:

if player.hasmagiceffect piplight == 1

now, how to turn it off and keep it unable to use till certain conditions are fulfilled again.... ?

dispel & removespell aren't working as the piplight isnt a valid magic item for such commands....

How would I make an NPC patrol between two points in the same cell?

I need them to stay at one point for one in game hour, then walk to another point, then back in an hour. But I also need them to stop patrolling when combat starts, then once combat begins, they return to patrolling.

Nothing too complex, I'm just a little confused.

# You can specify the time to spend at a reference through the Patrol tab in the reference properties. Default is 0, meaning they move on to the next marker right away. If you set it to anything else, they will wait at the marker, and if it’s an idle marker, they will play the animations set in the marker.