Quick Question - Quick Answer

Cipscis

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@fredyzg:

While this depends on how they are being set up as player allies, you might be able to use GetPlayerTeammate to check that. Otherwise, you could try some of the various Faction Functions.

@Holty07:

Unfortunately, this seems to be completely hard-coded. As far as I can tell, any "mine" or "grenade" weapons placed in an NPC's inventory via pickpocketing will have their name prefixed with "Live " and trigger the "Pants Exploded" sequence. What are you hoping to do?

@KSking and mmalx:

Wrong thread guys. You should both learn to read, at the very least, the first post in a thread before you reply to it.

If you're looking for a mod to do something specific, first try using the search tool. If you can't find anything then try asking in the requests forum.

For questions about using specific mods, the best place to post is normally in the comments section of the mod in question, but I see you've already created another thread about your problem already...

Cipscis

I was afraid that's what we came to. If you check my mod's below you'll notice the "Gorier Explosions" I'm trying to apply that to the pickpocket-left grenades and mines, but I think I'm out of luck.

I've somehow really screwed up my female body textures and can't get it back to normal no matter how I do, heres my question: Is there some easy way too get the original/default textures and meshes back without having too reinstall the whole game?

@Holty07:

Could you use an "enchanted" explosion to do that? I haven't tested it, but I would expect any object effects associated with an explosion to affect the actor in question in this scenario.

@vapors:

All default textures are stored in BSA files in your data directory. Assuming that AII is enabled (FOMM does this for you) the game will look within actual folders for textures before it checks the archives, and if it doesn't find anything then it will use the texture(s) from the BSAs. Because of this, you should be able to just delete the female body textures and the game will revert to the original ones.

Cipscis