why the f*** are nexus servers so goddamn f***ing slow

VEKTOR4044

i use a free account, but it still caps to 1mbps, but almost everytime my downloads HARDLY above 10kbps no exaggeration

either i have to stop being a b&@*$ and just wait for this senile old grandma of a download to finish, or i just leave it overnight
but then these f*#@ing admins will restart their server and put my 8 hour long download progress down the gutter (even tho restarting their servers somehow fixes the situation but not for long, so i have only that window of time to download my mods)

and dont you f*#@ing dare say "buy premium", i aint spending even a single cent just so i can see some tits bouncing in a video game

Sorry to hear you're having problems but there is no need for a post this aggressive.

Please see our troubleshooting guide here: https://help.nexusmods.com/article/92-im-having-download-issues-what-can-i-do (It is also pinned in the site feedback forum)

As you're a free user, you're limited to 1-2MB/s depending on if you use an adblocker. If you get good speeds from a server other than your default in the tests above, you can try a VPN. Otherwise you may need to report the issue to your ISP