Is there someone want to help this old veteran!

TheBestShogun12

Oh, this is how people today. Everyone wont help me. I only want to see something i have seen in my life in my favorite game, Skyrim. I only want a French general uniform that i see in a picture of a French general on a table when in the prison in 1946. That time, no computer, no game, and no electronic in Indonesia except radio. So, what i want that time is to use a uniform like that when i was become a great general. But all is just a dream. I was pension in 1978 in my 59th when i was just an officer cadet. And then, in 2011 i see that picture again when i'm search in google for "Napoleonic French Generals". I remember that is the picture i saw in the prison. And that was the picture of General Jean Victor Tharreau. And then in my 93rd birthday in 6 June 2012, my grandson give me a new game, and that is Skyrim. I started playing with mod on May 2013. I'm not a member of Nexus that time. So, i become a member on July 2013 to get access for many other mod. And then i want that uniform on Skyrim. I just ask many people on personal message. But almost all of them say "To make an armor is need up to 20 - 50 hours. I can't spare that lot of time". I was so sad. So, rather than ask one to one people that make me tired and more sad, i posted this topic here so that all members of Nexus can read my demand. The picture is like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/G%C3%A9n%C3%A9ral_Jean_Victor_Tharreau.jpg

Nice uniform doesn't it? I know you will say yes. That time when i'm in prison, the picture is only black and white. That time i think the color of the uniform was light blue. So, if you want AND ABLE to make that uniform for this old veteran, i'm sorry i can't give nothing except many trillion of thanks. Please for you that was able to make this for me, don't be afraid to loose your time. 20 or 50 hours is not worse your time of life :laugh: .

Edited by TheBestShogun12

Maybe you should stop spamming your own thread...won't raise your chances to get it made :wink:

Please don't say that again. That make me resentful.

I'd like to help you out but i'm not techno-savy enough to figure out how to work the Skyrim G.E.C.K., I tried and I messed up something in the game and had to reinstall it. I wish you luck it looks like a pretty cool uniform.

I'd like to help you out but i'm not techno-savy enough to figure out how to work the Skyrim G.E.C.K., I tried and I messed up something in the game and had to reinstall it. I wish you luck it looks like a pretty cool uniform.

Hohoho, no problem. Thank you to reply my demand. And, you know, Napoleon always care about what his soldiers wear.

Thank you for Morgwynn for following this topic.

Greetings and trillions of thanks for Morgwynn from Indonesia

Raden Maz Rizky Bayu Dwinanda Kartosendjoyo Brawidjaya Atmodihardjo Hadiwidjaya

And all members of Majapait royal family