Problem with textures moving around - parallax issue?

SMB92

Hi all.

I am having a weird problem in Both Oblivion and Skyrim where some textures appear to be oozing/moving/warping/sliding around on certain architecture like brick walls and stone paths. I am using ENB 119 for Skyrim (due to wanting hardware AA for best quality) and OBGE for Oblivion so I know that this mustn't be to do with either HOWEVER I only noticed this occurring in Skyrim after installing SMIM and Skyrim HD packs. Tried Project Parallax as well, same result. In Oblivion I use Qarls as standard.

EDIT: Found out that this is definitely a bug with parallaxed textures, 1 or 2 ppl have mentioned on the net. ENB does not fix these issues. Neither 119 like i'm on now or 227 which I used for RealVision work either. If anyone comes across this page and knows of a definite fix or know more about this please post :)

Cheers to anyone that can enlighten me on these things!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Same here, actually. It's only happening with some mountain rocks, and I don't know why. At first, I thought it was because of my parallax meshes/textures, but after I replaced my vivid landscapes meshes with SMIM meshes and deleted the parallax textures, the issue is still there. Supposedly it's caused by not following installation instructions closely enough for Vivid Landscapes, as mentioned here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540737262441286928/ But I still can't seem to get rid of it.

Probably meshes from one mod overriding the other one. Textures just replace the bodies of the objects. It doesn't change the shape.

You will also need particle patch if you using enb's to remove some misplaced and floating things.

Edited by laiilaiiheii