Mod Renderings

Site Bot

Article link: Mod Renderings

Have a mod idea but no images?

Message me with a detailed description of your mod request and I'll put it into a 3 dimensional state and post it in the File Requests/Suggestions forum with the tile "At the request of (username)" for modders to look at and create for the game. I am not a modder simply a graphics render artist. I will send you photos of the finished render for you to approve before I post it. All I request for the "requester" is that you stay active on the forums for updates on your request. I will not hold on to these renders for extended periods of time so if you truly wish to have a render of you mod please stay active with me and the forums.

Disclaimer: Requesting a mod render does not mean that you own the render or the mod (if created). You are not entitled to any credits of the render or the mod (if created). You are not allowed to redistribute my mod renders with out permission. However, you are entitled but not limited to be up-to-date on the render of your mod request. This is at my discretion. By requesting a mod render you agree to all of the above terms.

If you are requesting a mod and reply to this post your request will be completely ignored.

For mod requests message me here only please! http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showuser=969339

• 3 weeks later...

Archived