[WIP] The Boneyard (A New Story Mod) (Help Needed!)

Yogogamer

Create a new creature (easiest to change formID for one that is close to what you want, i.e. if it looks like a super mutant, copy a super mutant)

In the animation tab, browse to the skeleton you want (already set if you copied like above)

Model list will show all the nifs in that directory. Untick the existing ones, and tick the ones you want (the ones I made)

Save

Thanks, Gonna have a look and i really need to get to work on the Guardian of forever model

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create a new creature (easiest to change formID for one that is close to what you want, i.e. if it looks like a super mutant, copy a super mutant)

In the animation tab, browse to the skeleton you want (already set if you copied like above)

Model list will show all the nifs in that directory. Untick the existing ones, and tick the ones you want (the ones I made)

Save

Still don't see it, Is is it because i installed it with NMM?

I don't know.

Directories should overwrite, so meshes\creatures\dog goes in meshes\creatures\dog, etc.

:(, i'm going to have to make my own meshes and textures it would seem, Going to open up the Gecko in nifskope and see if i can remove the ears and such

They are already contained in the archive you downloaded from the Qs Critters page...

Fixed It, It required a manual install!

The meshes for the critters you want to create.

Ok i'm going to have a look

And...Now they glitch into a blob when selected...Boy the work never ends...