[WIP] The Boneyard (A New Story Mod) (Help Needed!)

Yogogamer

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Major Update!:

-You will be able to stay neutral during the war between factions

-You will not be able to return after you have completed the story

-There will be many side quests and activities you can do, Food vendors, Fetching pets etc

-There will be more perks!

-A couple new drugs

Thanks for reading!

Will the perks be obtained in some way or just by leveling up?

Also, will there be recommended level for the quest?

Major Update!:

-You will be able to stay neutral during the war between factions

-You will not be able to return after you have completed the story

-There will be many side quests and activities you can do, Food vendors, Fetching pets etc

-There will be more perks!

-A couple new drugs

Thanks for reading!

Will the perks be obtained in some way or just by leveling up?

Also, will there be recommended level for the quest?

Some will be obtained regularly, Others will be obtained by quests and which faction you side with,ha

And i will probably recommend level 15 or so, And a high sneak level since ALOT of the mod is based around that,

The main two reasons being, The stalkers and the fact that there isn't unlimited ammo to be found,

And there will be less stimpacks and more medical kits, Like operation anchorage,

Thanks for your comment1

• 2 weeks later...

Mini Update:

-A few old weapons from F03 will return, Notably a certain Deathclaw killer

-There will be references to F03 aswell.

One Quick final note,

I'm not as enthuisiatic about working on this as before due to Lack of intrest,

But i'm still trying my hardest,

I think people are interested but the reason why there is little input or hype for it is because the amount of stuff you are putting into this mod. There were a lot of other mods that offered similar things such as a new world space with a long quest line but it was never completed because it was such an enormous task. People probably think this mod you are making will never be completed hence why there is not much input and also because most people are into Skyrim.

Honestly if are working almost by yourself I'd suggest to cut out the weapons and armors unless it is SUPER unique. There are many gun and armor mods, the chances that people will actually use them or even bother picking them up is probably quite low. Also, I think it would save you some energy and time as well.

Also, you might have to make your questline smaller or a demo to get some players interested.

Anyways, keep up the good work

I think people are interested but the reason why there is little input or hype for it is because the amount of stuff you are putting into this mod. There were a lot of other mods that offered similar things such as a new world space with a long quest line but it was never completed because it was such an enormous task. People probably think this mod you are making will never be completed hence why there is not much input and also because most people are into Skyrim.

Honestly if are working almost by yourself I'd suggest to cut out the weapons and armors unless it is SUPER unique. There are many gun and armor mods, the chances that people will actually use them or even bother picking them up is probably quite low. Also, I think it would save you some energy and time as well.

Also, you might have to make your questline smaller or a demo to get some players interested.

Thanks for the input! But i'm surely not working alone, Got something of a small team i've been putting together.

The Quest-line wouldn't be over complicated i don't think seeing as we have til' march, As for the weapon suggestion, What you are saying is quite true, Although the weapons being there is a MAJOR tie-in to the story, (Can't say it here, Want to have a surprise when we release it) As for a Demo, I'll look into that!

Edited by Yogogamer

• 2 months later...

Hey guys! Sorry for the info blackout, But i just wanted to let you know the mod isn't dead

Plus, I have some screens for your eye pleasure :P

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/yogogamer/2014-01-27_00001_zps803b4f73.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/yogogamer/2014-01-27_00004_zps700f8017.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/yogogamer/2014-01-27_00006_zps17ad522c.jpg

Regarding the first picture in that set, are those interior pieces custom made? Cause they look custom. It's clear they've got custom textures going on but I don't remember see vanilla interior pieces with those model structures. Looking nice looking nice. Glad to read that this project is coming along.