BGS Exporter - Export Failure problem

Hello, I have a question about BGS Exporter.

There was no problem until just a while ago, but when you export to PE Anim suddenly, an Export Failure error appears

I tried creating a new file and reinstalling max completely, but the error does not disappear.

BSSequenceMaker Plug-In is causing a problem, is there a solution?

You have not created sequences in the gamebryo animation manager. It is in Max script, along with the other bs scripts. Open it, specify the parent mesh or scene helper as actor. Name your sequence. Sequence names can be found in vanilla nif's. Or come up with your own and run them from a script. You can find out the structure just by examining vanilla and custom nif's in nifscope. Also, for everything to work, you must remember that the group of child animated meshes must be linked to the parent via a helper. Unlike ue, gamebryo uses only one helper.

Thank you. i will try it.

My question is, when animating in a Gamebrio sequence, Should i animating by moving the ninode that was originally in the nif file?
I create one parent ninode for each object to be animated and animate these ninodes.
I'm sorry but sure how to connect to parent via helper. I am at a loss because there is really no information.
Edited by astri11