legend of zelda

bbshrimp20

Link to the Past, maybe because it was the only SNES game. The origins of the Master Sword, the first time you actually see a King of Hyrule (only in a pan-over) and enter Hyrule castle, being able to actually enter the Sacred Realm. I think this was the first one I was able to complete, and since I have done so dozens of times. I liked Ocarina, it was nice seeing it in 3D for the first time. Plus all the classic characters/enemies returned, but it still didn't look as nice as Link to the Past. Plus actually getting to wish on the Triforce at the end was cool, and seeing how many times you died in each dungeon, 000!

Just finished Twilight Princess, and now I'm itching for another though I'm sure Nintendo will keep us on pins and needles for quite a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it lame to say the first Legend of Zelda?

I love that game.

Zelda breakdown (The ones I've played)

The Legend of Zelda - A+

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - C

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - B

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest - A

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - F+ (Worst Zelda Ever!)

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures - B

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - A

I have 2 say mine is the 1st as well. I played it on the gameboy and have 2 say it is the best1. Also, I know this isn't a Zelda game but All of the smash bros. games. I love 2 play as him in those.

Hey why was link to the past rated B, it was the best one out of them all, i think. It was the first one i played to.

I have to agree nice list, i played the Ocarina of time master quest once and it was a lot more challenging then the original.

I agree that Link to the past was a great game but I had to give it a "B" do to the fact that I thought it didn't stack up to the greatness of Ocarina, Twilight, or Wind Waker.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I remember when I was barely able to walk to school (2 blocks away in a fairly populated city) that I was playing The Legend Of Zelda:A Link to the Past. That was my first favorite video game, and it was on the Super Nindendo, so...even though that's only 11 years ago, seeing as technology advances like alge in a pool, I would still consider that game as a pretty old game. I could reminisce forever about my experience with that game. I remember when your father dies and you get his sword. I remember the boomarangs, the flutey thing, all the neat little tools you can use. I remember climbing the big pyramid and fighting that big bull like thing that always said "En Gaurde.." ahhh...the memories. I think I even played this when I broke my collarbone and had my arm in a sling! haha...those were the good days.

• 1 month later...
What about Link's Awakening for gameboy? That was probably my favorite. I loved A Link to the Past too of course. I also liked the original but they all kind of made me a little motion sick when the screen scrolls so I didn't play them all through except for Link's Awakening, and that's probably cuz I was on a long road trip. :P