THE VAULT

antonkr

I get my Chinese assault rifle and started to have a look around the vault finding food, then i found a terminal! i say to myself " ha.. some info on the tests that used to be made here", BANG! i hear a loud noise around the corner, so i pull out my gun and go have a look.....

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then you see a note. its says: emergency exit is an answer to your question.

btw subject666 please don't post something like other peoples action plizzz

*i wonder where the emergency exit is* i start to look deeper into the vault keeping my gun up, i find a few small radroaches. I then see a small exit which hada sign above it saying emergecy only. i decide to go and take a look

@antonkr ok

*i wonder where the emergency exit is* i start to look deeper into the vault keeping my gun up, i find a few small radroaches. I then see a small exit which hada sign above it saying emergecy only. i decide to go and take a look

@antonkr ok

i see a small bed, so i decide to kick back and get some sleep. i struggle to fall asleep i keep hearing whistling noises from further down. "this bed is very *yawn* comfy*yawn*" i fall asleep

I see nothing but a shadow in the vault. I grab a mesmetron, and stun it. It seemed to be a person of some sort. Invisible, but casting a shadow. I chained what appeared to be the hands and feet to each other, then closed and locked the door, leaving just the two of us inside the armory.

"Who are you, and why do you not show yourself?" I ask. "How did you open this armory?"

"You came to the vault through the emergency exit? Or you got into the armory through it?" I ask, maintaining a civil, conversational tone, as if talking about the weather, or the daily crossword. "If I could ask you to please show yourself...?"