THE VAULT

antonkr

after you went to the emergency exit you found a holotape it says:I am overseer of vault 66

its experiment was how people survive when they know they gonna die. But i start to thinq that i am a part of experiment too. In another section there is a room for the president. I am the only one to know about it and also few guards. Next mission in my log states that i have to kill all residents using some sort of gas. This went too far. i cant live like this. Befor the vault was created. One man invented froze machine. It frozes you. when its time somebody can open it. It was meant to be used by a president but i will try to get there my self. i will put lock for 1 hundred years. Please open the frozing machine. go further thrugh the emrgency exit. You will see big room with most powerfull weapons. you can use them but please open the freezing chamber (you see some sort of writing on holotape it says:Overseer of the vault An.. and then its not clearly what was written)

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i cant find the overseer i decide to go back down to the emergency and start looking for a froze chamber.... Few hours later i notice a small chamber i went to it "this has got to be the frozen chamber" i said to myself. i then open the dor to the chamber and feel a cold breeze at my face

Off-toipic: antonkr is it a large chamber with weapons init or a smalll one with a note in there

Quick note, I am (in real life) often unavailable during the late morning and early afternoon (PST) due to work. Sorry, but sometimes my actions here may come to a halt for several hours (at most a day, but almost never that long). Rest assured that I will be here when I am able to be.

you notice that the room is filled with best weapons. In the middle there is frozing chamber. then you hear the voice. help me. open the chamber...

I check that I have plenty of ammo, and my .44 is loaded. I do not pick up any of the weapons, just in case they are booby trapped. I ready my .44, check that subject666 is locked and loaded, and open the chamber.