THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cough "yes i did hear the voice, we need to clear the fog. you stay here ill go looking for something".......

An hour later "flooging, ive found something that should clear the fog" i spray it "oh my life, it cant be"......

then you see a man. the tall handsome man. for first 15 seconds he seems dead but then he opens his eyes he saids thank you. he saids follow me. he shows secret room with 1 big laser gun. man saids: this is considered most powerfull gun in the world. he slowly goes where is raiders and killes them all with a gun which really haves a great power...

coming out of the kitchen I see the man mow down the raiders in great aw I almost drop my ice cream oops :(. after I finish my cone I walk over to molly and ask him whats going on, and whose the man with the crazy laser rifle.

"your not wrong, that is one beauty of a gun" i say to the mysteriuos man "what is your name and why are you still here" i ask him while i was eating some noodles.

Flogging finally seems to re-enter concious thought. "Sorry, I was so in awe of his weaponry, and skill using it, I forgot to function for a moment! So, Anton, how long ago were you the overseer?"