THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was overseer long time ago. i dont even know how long.

and that gun is to dangerious for kids to play with. just kidding.

floggingmolly can i get the key from president room plizz because i am gonna live there.

"ah, hello anton, so you were a previous overseer i see, and anyway why were you in that frozen chamber" i said to anton "oh and i must say you are very skillful in the arts of weaponary. also do you anything about the vault, like what it used to be"

this vault was meant to protect US president. but there was normal people living here too.

people didnt know about the president. One day i had an order from president to kill all people in the vault. I didnt follow it. i knew president could kill me so i decided to go to frozing chamber.

btw did you notice that you cant see anywhere a number of the vault. The number is 66

"Thank you for not following the orders. Who knows what may have happened? As for the number of the vault. It had crossed my mind before, but only as a fleeting interest. Is there any significance to the number?" I ask.

"vault 66 eh, im glad you didnt obey the prsident. This place could of been ruined." i say to anton i open the fridge door and grab a whiskey "did you carry out any tests here" i also say to him.