THE VAULT

antonkr

i think its 75 or so. i dont know what happend to them.

i hope everybody gets a good rest. but i need to leave a vault for a few hours. We need more protection so i will go and buy some turrets and robots. is it ok with you guys?

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ummm, whiskey" as i drink a mouthfull of whiskey "oh,errr ye i dont mind but where are you going to buy them from" i ask anton "but make sure you check with the overseer" *drinks the rest of the whiskey* "ahhhhhh"

"that is a very big test isnt it"

as anton left i decided to have a couple more bottle of whiskey. i was known as a mad alcoholic in the wastes. i start to wobble around the place and fall over. i randomly say "night,night" then fall asleep

12 hours later: i get up with a banging headache, so i go get my self some water.i start to feel better and start doing some press ups...

i robed enclave base. all i have to do is to write script so they will work. I will be in my room writing script. When you see overseer could you ask him to come to my room?

"That's a comforting amount of firepower you procured! I'll sleep better for sure now that those are there." I toss subject666 a bag of coffee beans. "Try drinking that to get rid of the hangover. Works for me." I grab a bowl of Sugar Bombs and head down to Anton's room.

we have alot to discuss. sit down. well first of all we need more people to join. second we need more protection. have any ideas?

as i make myself some coffee i said to myself "how the hell did anton rob a enclave base " *knock,knock* on antons door "what shall i do about the weapons near the frozen chamber"