THE VAULT

antonkr

I pull out a minigun that I had equipped my self with earlier. diving behind a corner I ready my self. turning to face the enclave I begin to unload. I kill four of them and then wound another two. however my stunt didn't go unpunished I was shot twice in the shoulder. think to my self its only a flesh wound I drop my minigun and unholster my sniper. I quickly remove tow of their heads and and shoot another in the chest. before I am able to reload I am hit with a sudden wave of exhaustion, and nausea, I know I am running out of time due to my injuries. I decided to make a field dressing, and then give the rest of the enclave hell. shooting another two I am shot again in the leg, landing beside anton, whisper help, and fall unconscious.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some use regular guns.

"Nice, where'd you get the suit?" I ask. "Mr. Handy! C'mere." I call. "He'll clean up the mess. Don't worry about it." I run quickly to my office to deposit my guns. Running back to the entrance, I pick up a guass rifle. "Excellent. Always wanted to use one of these. I like the .44, but these are cool," I say as Mr. Handy starts to wash the blood from the walls.

" now you should get some rest" i tell pwned. I then take a tesla suit from one of them and take it to my room and start to tinker with it and research abit about it. i put 66 on the front and back. " this looks more belonging to the vault" i also change the design of it. I then notice ive got a some quantum. so i take a bootle and have a drink.