THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i stumble back into the vault i decide to go straight to the kitchen and have some squirrel stew, and a nice drink of quantum. I then go into my room and start to have a look at my magnum to see how it was doing, it was a bit rusty so i decide to give it a clean, as the with my other weapons

"when you lot go rob an enclave base ill be here to make sure no one gets in" i say to the rest. I then decide to have a quantum and head upstairs to my room. i decide to work on my terminal for a bit, working on how to get rid of radiated food. i think to myself * i better go get some food for the experiment* so i then go to the fridge and get some noodles, squirrel on a stick and some cram. I then go into my room, locking the door behind me. i then start working very hard, starting to figure it out......

Minutes later, I, comrade Vladimir Illjich Fenix the third, spot the lights of the vault from the wastes. "I'm running out of my supplies"- I think. "1 day food supply, an AKM assault rifle, a TT-33 sidearm with a few clips, and 3 stimpacks- I bet the vault is full of Mirelurks. But I might find something of value". And I slowly get closer and closer to the cave, when I see the killed Enclave guys, being swarmed by flies, and such. "Oh poo! Am I sure, I want to enter?", But I've got nothing to lose...After what I did in Europe...