THE VAULT

antonkr

I put some mines near the front, then leg it behind cover pulling out my assault rifle. "lock n load boyz" i say getting my gun ready. i see the first wave and see 2 fall down to mines. so i fire shooting 5 in the head. then duck down to load....

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"holy crap miniguns" i say as i pull out a frag grenade. i lob 3 grenades blowing 1's leg off. "haha, hes legless"i laughed. then pull out my magnum, shooting 4, killing 3.

I aim my trusty AKM, shoot one in the head. Meanwhile a sneaky b*stard with a sledge tries to knock me off.

I dodge his attack and slice his throat with a combat knife. After the awesome manuever i did ( :D ) An officer shoots me with a mesmetron. I fell unconcious (In the real life, ill just go to sleep. lol )

i see fenix unconsious. then i get my assault rifle out and kill the rest of them. "well thats that" i say "more weapons and armour for us guys, as i put assault rifle away.i put a pillow under fenix head and a cover over him. i then head up stairs and read the latest vault girl mag. ' vault 101's amata naked. the naked truth about amata (lol)' while reading i slowly fall asleep...

ooc>DAAAANG THIS THREAD MOVES FAST!

I take stock of the weapons and ammunition aswell as engineering supplies and computer terminals examining our capabilities. I walk up to the overseer (is it flogging?)"I believe that I can upgrade our defensive capabilities to prevent another incident. We have all th supplies we need and I have the knowledge to set up a few automated turrets that can take out enclave soldiers in a snap and anything else that we set on the terminals as hostile, may I proceed?"

"Great, I'll get started, it may take a few days, oh and I'll be linking the turrets to every terminal in the VAULT that way anyone who knows the code can deactivate or activate them, of course, the code is only to be known by me, obviously since I'm programming it, and the Overseer, and theoretically anyone the Overseer thinks is worthy to hold such responsibility." I say then head off with a "Handy-Boy Multi-Tool" and begin modifying the surplus weapons and constructing turrets while developing links to the terminals. "This should be complete within two-weeks, until then though we'll have to rely on only the turrets that have been completed and conventional methods. If anyone handy with electrical or gun modifications could help that would speed up the process immensely."

I emerge from my office. "Ah, I see there is movement once more in our halls! This is good. Anton, you still have run of this vault for several more days. I am headed out to scout a suspected enclave base. Don't expect me back for awhile. And I have a bunch of StealthBoys, so I don't anticipate a need for cover or supplies. And, Zephyr, welcome to Vault 66, I am the Overseer, though Anton is acting in my stead for the next few days."

I slowly wake up...

-What the hell? Where I am?... Oh, I'm in this vault. I think I'll just have to settle down here. I have killed waaay enough in my life to settle down. (Even if it's only my 19th birthday tomorrow, but ah, who cares, it's nice and comfy here. If I don't like it, I leave anyway)

-I ask someone: Could you show me around this Vault? Oh, and I'll happily help with anything I can. I suck with computers, but I'm a pretty good mechanic (tag skillz: repair smallguns sneak)