THE VAULT

antonkr

I then wake up. "that was a long sleep" i say to my self. after i look in my locker and pull out my own tesla armour and then walk downstairs. straight to the kitchen to have some sugar bombs and a cup of coffee.

"anton, seems im good with my knowledge of science and mechanic stuff. would you like me to do a small combat simulation. ive learnt alot about making them. in fact i helped Dr braun for vault 112 to make the tranquillity lane sim. also i worked with the enclave scientists a bit, helping them to modify the deathclaws"i ask anton.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" great" i shouted in happiness. "first we need to find the room were going to put the pod in, than i can install and do the sim. it may take a couple of weeks" i say in a nerdy kind of voice." we will work on the creatures were using, ok. i never said it was going to be easy" i say as i drink my cup of coffee.

Few houurs later: i then start to setup the terminal that i will actually create the sim on.

I leave a message on Anton's terminal. It reads:

"Anton,

It's Flogging. I'm inside the Enclave right now. I hacked in with my pipboy and am sending this via a strange connection I found. I can't explain. No time. They seem to be growing in number. I'll transmit whenever I can.

Flogging"

"right so its going to be enclave v bos. ill make it so you can be either one" i say as i take a break from work siiping from a quantum.

few minutes later: i then start to work more on the terminal. we will start connecting it to the pod next week (not really a week).

5 days on:

Parts done: enclave and bos troops (about 30-60)

choose different difficulties

most of the dialog stuff, what they say etc.

The main battlefield

Things need to be done: connect terminal to the pod

guns( give me some the player could use)

I then say "this could be done by tommorow just need do the guns

"right so its going to be enclave v bos. ill make it so you can be either one" i say as i take a break from work siiping from a quantum.

few minutes later: i then start to work more on the terminal. we will start connecting it to the pod next week (not really a week).

5 days on:

Parts done: enclave and bos troops (about 30-60)

choose different difficulties

most of the dialog stuff, what they say etc.

The main battlefield

Things need to be done: connect terminal to the pod

guns( give me some the player could use)

I then say "this could be done by tommorow just need do the guns