THE VAULT

antonkr

and what if I want to be a neutral guy who is not a member of either? oh, by the way, where did you get that quantum?

in my country it's not Nuka-Cola, it's Krasznya-Kola! And Nuka-Cola Quantum is Krasznya-Kola Uranium!

Sooooo. Could you gimme one quantum? I'm sure it'll be awesome!

Off topic:

Hey subject! Double-posting jutsu! :D

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"here you go fenix, some quantum" i say as i pass fenix a quantum. "Oh yes also what guns can i make in the sim, i need some ideas. ive made the normal ones" i ask someone.

off topic: doubel post? it doesnt usely double post coz you need to have a 60 sec break between em.

Staggering down the tunnel, a new man appears from the wasteland, collapsing against the door of the vault he turns over, grabs his backpack, and rummages in it for supplies. You can see his left leg is crippled from the outside camera, and he's still bleeding. He puts away his pair of brass knuckles in the backpack, and simply tries to keep conscious

Gonna open the door? :)

I see the man helplessly staggering around the outside of the vault, quickly I rush outside, now unconscious I remove his weapons, take him to the medical bay and hook him up to an IV, and strap him down. I then take his belongings to a room and put them in a locker. then I return to the medical bay and wait for him to awake.

ok you take care of him i will help subject make a simulation.

7 hours later: 10 weapons are done.

13 hours later: 5 power armors are done.

The man groans as he regains consciousness, groggily looking around until he realises he is tied down. He then flips out and tries biting off his restraints, to no avail. He then notices pwnedbyscope's man in the room, and glares at him."Who the hell are you and where am I?"

I return to the vault. Finding Anton, I say, "The Enclave.... They're growing in numbers and I think I may have recovered some plans of theirs to come down hard on the area surrounding our vault.... I must rest though. Here, take these papers of theirs. You still have control of the vault for a few more days." With that, I leave. I enter my office, lock the door behind me, and set down to sleep. The last thought that crosses my mind is, "Even being Overseer, I still need a more comfortable cot...."

I run to the simulation room shouting:

-"Comrade Anton, Comrade Anton!

Have you read Flogg's reports? The Enclave is coming. I hope they won't find a rear dorr. if they do we're pretty much screwed.

Besides, they have a new weapon prototype weapon: http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2464. If they use this we should get

Power armors

or Enviromental suits

or at least gas masks.

Unfortunately I can't wear Power Armor.

"there we go, all done" i say in a happy mood. the simulation is completed. you will be able to use it in your spare time now."oh yes before i go, thank you anton for your help" I then go to my bedroom in need of rest, i was very tired. i lock my door behind and go straight to bed.

I see snakers awake and tell him that he is Vault 66, I had rescued you for the edge of death, so who are you and what are you doing wandering around the waste land like that.