THE VAULT

antonkr

I run to the simulation room shouting:

-"Comrade Anton, Comrade Anton!

Have you read Flogg's reports? The Enclave is coming. I hope they won't find a rear dorr. if they do we're pretty much screwed.

Besides, they have a new weapon prototype weapon: http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2464. If they use this we should get

Power armors

or Enviromental suits

or at least gas masks.

Unfortunately I can't wear Power Armor.

off topic

i am kind of like a game master so plizz dont put something that happens to the vault.

well it's ok for now i am kind of wanna kill some enclav ;D

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wake up a while later, put my simulation experiment report onto my terminal and head down to the kitchen. as soon as i get to the kitchen i decide to have some nuka quantum and some sugar bombs. i tell everyone that the simulation pod room will be locked and me, anton and flogging will be the only ones with the key. I then walk to the simulation pod room. i put on the specialized suit for it and open the pod and begin the game. i decide to be the bos trying to take the enclave base. epic warzone.

I am only a brotherhood knight and using a sniper rifle. i use my sniper to support the squad. taking the enemy out, i then start to run across the ledge of the hill and is attacked by a enclave officer with a plasma pistol. i dive straight behind a rock and pull out my 10mm pistol and fire 2 bullets to the hea, killing him. i then climb down the ledge and get given a lazer rifle. as i move into the enclave base a explosion goes off "arghh poo, my leg, my leg " the general shouts. i then call in for a medic and carry on into the base. as soon as i got in it a mark VI turret was attacking me so i shoot it blowing it up. "soldier, you and thomas head to the generator room, the rest of us will wait for your signal" the seargent said. so me and thomas head around the corridors finding a small amount of weapons on the way to the gnerator "shhh" i tell thomas as we enter the generator room. i go up behind a officer and stap him with my knife. thomas then turns the generator off. i then give the rest of the squad the signal and they attack through the main doors. i go round through a small back door. the sound of guns rattled in the air the enclave troops had no clue it was dark at the time of the gunfire. before you knew it the enclave soldiers were dead. The simulation then said"well done you have been succesful in the current mission"

i then get out of the pod. oh yes guys i forgot to tell you, there are over 20 missions to play, each for the bos and enclave.i then say "hmmm, 2 hours of simulation. not bad. i have done myself proud on this latest experiment". i then take off the suit and put on my vault suit and leave the room locking the door behind me. i go to the lounge area and chill on the sofa.

subject may I have he key to the simulation room, I have an "itch" in my finger and I just need to get it out

I walk into the sim. room and climb into a pod. displayed before me is an epic battle between raiders, BoS, the Enclave, and super mutants... I like it.

Snakers' character goes instantly pale as pwned tells him he's in a vault, but then recovers. "Why do you THINK I was out in the wases? Because theres nohting BUT waste! You're telling me this is a working vault? Why am I tied up? Let me up!"

i said it and i am gonna say it again PLIZZ dont post other peoples actions http://i.smiles2k.net/admin_moder_smiles/Rulz.gif PLIZZ