THE VAULT

antonkr

i then start to think about how all of my friends are who were in a small settlement called phoenix city. so i decide to start typing up my journey so far....

i was born in 2240 at a small clinic in megaton i lived there for 10 years. when i was ten me, my dad and my mum left megaton because we were nether given any clean water. we soon found a town full of half destroyed houses, but good enough to live in. so we then started to set up camp in 1 of the houses, it was very peaceful with no creatures or raiders in sight. me and my dad then went scavenging for some food and other stuff we can find. while we were out my mother was cleaning the house a bit. a few weeks later my dad found a cave with some creatures that only live in caves so my dad started to experiment with these creatures. but experimenting with creatures means sacrifice, it ended up a disaster. my dad, mum and my dads crew had all died except for 2 of them. they then looked after me. we never went into the cave again. when i was 18 they started teaching me how to use a gun, after i learnt, they let me go scavenging in the wastes. but they died when i was 30 so it was me and 2 20 year olds. we did well. but 7 years on i got caught in a super mutant ambush i fought them, but i had no ammo at all. so i see this vault, apparently vault 66. so i enter in need of food, rest and ammo. but now its been 4 months and i bet they think im dead.

Subject

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats sad.

ok guys we have something to discuss. I recived a messege from Brotherhood of Steel

it says that enclave is going to attack their base they said if we are going to help they will give us some weapons power armors robots and stuff like that. Also helping them will make a union with them and us. What do you think?

My name is James, and I was obviously dying wasn't I? You tend to die when being ambushed by raiders. Bastards stole my, ah, nevermind, but what thew hell is going on here? YOu have enough weapons to re-nuke the entire countryside!

well we are just trying to survive in this vault here. now grab some weapons we have work to do.

here anton, i hand him some trip mines, set these up about fifty feet in front of us, I set up some auto turrets and barricades. we need to prepare for this fight as quickly as possible.

"Hmmmm, the Citadel, never thought I'd be defending it." I mutter to myself. I reject the offer of any weapons or armor. "I prefer my clothes and my own gun, thanks though." I reach into my suit jacket and atatch 3 different cases of ammuntion to my belt and begin switching out the parts on my .44 magnum "Let's see, some incindiaries in clip A, rad blossoms in B, AP in C, hmmmm, but what to put in D, acid to degrade their armor or the voltage shells to paralyze them and send their weapons on haywire, hmmmmmmmm." I say to myself.