THE VAULT

antonkr

"INCOMMING VERTIBIRD STRIKE!!!, launch an AA-missile already!" - I shout

the bird launces 2 mini nukes, kills some BoS guys, including the one with the launcher.

"Man. I never used one of these complicated american Sh*tbags. I used only russian ones!" - I say as I pick up the launcher

Ah, nevermind.

<launches missile, hits Vertibirds fuel tank => A big BOOM in the sky>

Meanwhile, a guy with a ripper runs towards me. I drop the launcher, grab my knife, and begin a melee fight with the soldier

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ctake out two swords and start fighting enclave. I killed 25 of them. then i take out my laser gun and star shooting them. then i see there is only one enclave left. I decided to take him to vault jail.

Fenix go to citadel and get our reward. I will take care of this guy.

i like Russian guns too. AK-47 and stuff like that

"roger that, comrade kapitan!" - I say as I slice the enclave guy's neck.

"You see, I don't really hate american guns, but they are way too complicated and unreliable for me. I prefer the ones I used back in Europe. <sigh> Too bad I didn't brought a complete arsenal"

"Oh, and when we return to the Vault I'll tell you guys my story as Subject did."

Then I start walking into the Citadel. Half an hour later I return with a BoS guys who says:...

<I leave it to Anton :D>

A man runs through the shadows, constantly looking over his shoulder."I think I've lost them" he says after a while. Then he trips over a rock, and falls in a tunnel. After a brief fall, he hits a small pool of water. "Damn it, where in god's name am I?" A little bit further in the dark, he can see beams of light and explosions. Crawling out of the water he realizes that there are things fighting up ahead. Suddenly a missile is launched into his direction. Quickly he runs for shelter, but the missile hits the ground realy close to him. He is blasted away by the explosion, hits something with his head, and everything gets dark before his eyes.

EDIT: By the way, are we in a dark place or in a bright place? And is it night or day?

i see a man in the darkness. "hay, what are you doing out here in this vault." i say to the man. "but anyway, welcome to vault 66. a vault discovered by a man i cant remeber. i am subject, a tech dude and if you want a go just ask me and if you feel it needs something addimg to it just say"i say calmly to the man."the rest will be back shortly"

The man, Johny, wakes up, from noises made by subject. He doesn't realy listen to what he is saying, but he understands that he is safe here. After a while Johny decides to stand up, and follow Subject. "Could you tell me where the food supplies are in this place? asked Johny. "I haven't eaten for days". And who is in charge of this "vault"?

"flogging is the overseer, but i think he left anton in charge when he went out scouting"i say to johny "and the kitchen is down the hall, second door to the right"i tell johny. i then decide to go to the kitchen myself to have some noodles. i then have a drink of ice-cold nuka cola. afterthat i went to my workshop to clean my armor. also what did we get from the bos in return of saving their a***.

meanwhile, I go and sit outside the vault. It's a dark night. i make a campfire and begin playing a song (

in my guitar. Its an old hungarian song from 2006. I learned it from my hungarian friend who was killed...Killed by the "russian enclave". While playing, I think of my past. I'm only 19, but I've seen more bloodshed with my brother than anyone else. They... the Enclave. they killed everyone and everything. They want to restore the communist nation which it used to be. Too bad for them...we found a functioning nuke missile silo and hit their main base near Moscow. Then when I was 16, we found a plane and flew to America. 2 years passed quickly. We settled down in Megaton for a while. Then one day he went. He said he'll get some caps and food...but he never returned. I was scattering through the wastes since then till I found this Vault. they are the only one I can trust and call them friends.