THE VAULT

antonkr

Looking at his Beretta M1934, Johny realizes that he should get himself some bullets. He used up the last of his bullets while running for "something", and he truly hopes that it doesn't find him. But if it does find him, he must be able to defend himself.

"So, flogging, do you still have some 9mm corto bullets left? Not alot of them anymore, but they are the only bullets that fit in my Beretta. Maybe I can help you guys scout the wasteland someday, but I'll first get to rest for a bit. I think that I've broken something in my fall. Is there a docter around here, or just someone with medical skills?"

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There are stimpacks to heal broken, crippled limbs, as well as minor injuries. You'll find them in aid boxes on the walls around the vault. No residential doctor though.... Pity..." I say to Johny. I then leave for the armory, retrieving the bullets, and locking the door behind me. Returing, I hand the bullets to Johny and say, "Here are the bullets. I believe we have two more boxes, plus some spare magazines floating around in the armory. Total, we probably have around 100 left.... Use them wisely please."

Jonny, once you are finished with that ammo come talk to me, I have an ammo press which you could use to make your own.

OK looks like you guys are having fun. Ok i will be out to look for some ammo.

off topic: well actualy i am in Maine in a hotel and internet is slow so i wont be able to reply for tuesday and wednesday. sorry :confused:

"Flogging when you get the chance I'd like you to take a look at my progress. I have divided up the vault into 10 sectors so that defense can be more organized and the VTDG (Vault Turret Defense Grid) can work more efficiently. We are currently in sector Alpha which is operating at 100% capability and construction is complete until I upgrade the VTDG to 1.1. The defense grid currently isn't active which is why this-" I gesture to a ration sack stuffed with old, torn bits of clothing with an enclave helmet and chestplate strapped to its poorly drawn scowling face "Is still here, now watch and be amazed as via my watch I activate the VTDG in sector Alpha-"I press a few buttons and suddenly 7 panels slide from the ceiling, walls, and floor to reveal various enclave weapons which fire and in less than a second vaporize the sac and the enclave armor. "And there you have it the VTDG 1.0 at it's best, now sectors Gamma, Zetta, and Pi aren't fully up and running, their only at 85, 92, and 76% completion respectively but give me another day or two and the vault's security will be tighter than a drum.

"Ok Pwnedbyscope, I'm following behind you. I'll pick up one of those stimpacks on the way. Where is your ammo press? I'll probably won't need too much ammo on my body right now, but it could be useful if you could just make the supply a little bigger."

"hey guys, is there anything else you wish for me to add to the sim. leave a note by my room and the desk"i say to everyone as i start to wander around the vault again. i start to find more tech near a small control room, which controls all the terminals in the vault, i think. i also find a maintenince office with a lot stuff we could use for repairs. so i decide to put them in my backpack and head back. i put some parts in my workshop and put the rest in a storage room. i head back to my room and have a drink of quantum............