THE VAULT

antonkr

"Well, you don't HAVE to have a WATCH persay to activate the defense grid, I have backups in my cufflinks, sunglasses and the soles of my shoes. I can construct the remotes (that's essentially what they all are) for everyone just inform me what you'd like them in, you could even attach them to your weapons." I say, then hand Pwn a white card similar to a credit card with blue writing that reads "Vault 66 VTDG Zeta Sector Administrator" "There you are, the passcodes to Zeta are on it but only for a limited time, it clears itself in 3 days to prevent someone from stealing the codes, I suggest you memorize them before then. Also this card will allow you to open any doors in Zeta sector and the main security complex (my jurisdiction and where I live and work). In the near future I'll set all the doors to require thumbprints or voice recognition as well but in the mean time all you need is that pass key. You can also change the target priorities in Zeta sector, presently it treats all vault residents as friendlies, enclave, raiders, mutants and ghouls as hostile and all other lifeforms as neutral. The VTDG will currently put priority on killing hostiles posing the greatest threat to detected friendlies and will have neutrals drop all weapons and wait to be approved via a friendly. You can tweak these settings somewhat so that say it focuses on the protection of a certain building or complex (ie: a safehouse where the emergency plan dictates all residents in Zeta should go to). Oh and all 10 sectors are up and running at 100%. Now if you'll excuse me I have a few more tweaks to perform on the VTDG to optimize it and I have some pass key locks to fix. And before I forget here's your passkey flogging, it should allow you to alter any settings you want from the main terminal and terminals in sectors with no current admin and you should be able to enter any door you wish excepting bedrooms unless there are special circumstances." I hand flogging a reflective silver card with black lettering "Vault 66 Overseer"

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... thanks for giving me control of zeta. I'll start working on the modifications that I have planned, just after I am finished moving into my new room.

Oh and as for the activator I would like mine to be a cybernetic implant that I can activate with my brains ghost, "see ghost in the shell".

"thats it"i shout. i then run back to my workshop. "i think ive figured it out"i say to myself. i then pull out some spare parts, a wrench and a hammer.

30 mins later:" there we go thats how you make silncers and scopes"i say to myself as i attach a silencer to my assault rifle and scope to a 32. pistol. i then walk up to the living area and ask everyone "if anyone wants a scope or silencer on their gun please come by my workshop and ask me please"

"No thanks, I already have all the weapons I need." although if you want to help me move into my new room it would be great, as I carry an abnormally large box out of my old room and into my new one.

well my old room was getting a bit, say crowded... and now that I am in charge of sector: Zeta, I feel that I should move into it, so I would have move control and knowledge of things that will happen here, that and I don't want to wake all of you up while I work at night.

Anton gets out of his room and says: I just had a dream that i saw that there was two frozing chamber and president might have been survived. OK i dunno if its true but i need to look for holotapes. And i need help.