THE VAULT

antonkr

"ill help anton, any clues where to find them"i say to anton as i head to my room to stock up on quantum and food."ill go have a look around the vault" i also say to anton.

10 mins later: as i was getting my food into my pockets i remebered where about a holotape was. so i then ran to anton and said "anton i remember where a holotape was".

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good bring them to my room. I will check room with frozing chamber.

15 min. later. I FOUND THE RIGHT ONE!!!

it says: Vault 66 was created to protect the presedent. It had two frozing chambers. One of them is needed to be opened by another man. another one will automaticly be opened in 99 years.

Anton says: Oh no!!! Its almost a 100 years past the day i got into the chamber. And also second chamber will give more power. We need to find the chamber NOW !!!

off topic: This is VERY important moment so i recomend to help me.

i here anton needing help so i rush to him and he needs to find the chambers NOW. afer i listen to him i run down to the back of the vault and listen to a holotape.it says 1 chamber is in a small janitors closet on its own. so i rush around looking for the closet.

30 mins later: i found it. its the one that gives more power.

seeing subject run around like a molerat with its head blown off I put down a box that I was moving into my room and then run after him.

seeing him stop at a closet I am quite perplexed. so I walk up to him and look inside the closet, and am shocked to see that there is another chamber, quietly I poke subject and whisper, what is that?

off topic: i want it to be in a big room. so lets make it a big hall

As i come near and i see that it is open. I then look at the monitor it says:

Opened: 46 minutes 17 seconds ago

OH NO!!!

TO THE ARMORY QUICK!!!!

as we head down to the armory we see Antons big laser gun missing.

As I get up, I notice you guys talking and being worried like sh*t.

-What's it, comrades?

-<one of you explains me>

Then I grab my AK and my knife and begun to go with you guys.

PS.: Feel free to control my char. because I'm going to sleep in real life, so anton, I give you the control of him.

he is very powerfull. I am not sure what to do. Any way put mines around entrance to my room and close the door.

I think he wants to takeover THE VAULT. I dont know what to do. We must prepare for the worst...