THE VAULT

antonkr

as i found out that the man escaped i got out my assault rifle ready for whatever might happen. oops i almost forgot load.

20 mins later: i then put some mines around antons room.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Then i see a man coming out he is a tall man.

Anton says: HOLD YOU FIRE!!!

MAN says: Overseer. Looks like you survived too. Give me the vault and i will let you go.

Anton says: Only through my death.

MAN says: Sure!!!

MAN attacks Anton with two swords

Anton blocks then takes out laser 44 mm magnum and start shooting

MAN dodges all the bullets.

MAN SAYS: I COULD BEAT ALL OF YOU SO DOESNT MATTER.

Anton shouts: HELP

MAN takes out BIG LASER GUN and shoots subject but subject ducked.

MAN takes out mesometron and shoots Anton

Anton is unconscious.

Its up to subject now...

oh s*** i shout as i dive behind a corner and pull out my assault rifle and load it.i turn round the corner and BANG BANG BANG! 5 bullets into the mans right arm, he drops the gun. i walk up to him pull out my sword and attack but he pulls out his swords and swings. i dodged them and stabbed him in the stomach. the man falls to his knees. the man says "dont kill me". i pull out my magnum, "you did the wrong thing, so for you its time to die" i say to him, i pull the trigger of the gun "bye,bye" BANG, a bullet to his head, he falls straight to the floor. i suddenly rush to anton and try to wake him up.......

I come sprinting down the hall to everyone. "I saw everything on the monitors I came as fast as I could as anyone hur-HOLY CRAP ANTON!" I say as I take out some meds

WHY THE F**K DID YOU KILL HIM. KILLING HIM MAKES HIM MORE POWERFULL AND ONLY WAY

TO KILL HIM IS ONLY TO PUT HIM BACK TO FROZING CHAMBER. AND WHEN WE PLACE HIM IN A CHAMBER HE HAVE TO BE ALIVE. KILLING HIM MAKES HIM MORE POWERFULL. HE WILL RESURRECT IN FIVE MINUTES. PUT HIM IN THE SAFEST SPOT WITH BEST LOCKS. Help me carry the body to a vault jail.

I come sprinting down the hall to everyone. "Guys I'm sorry to add more injury to injury but the reason I couldn't assist is because the enclave has found us and hacked the VTDG remotely!!! Everyone grab as many weapons as possible and follow me to the security complex, QUICKLY! We don't have much time before they figure out how to change the target status of vault residents!" I yell pulling out my customized magnum, suddenly 2 panels shift in the wall and begin firing, I shoot them both and electricity seems to buzz around them "CRAP! HURRY WE HAVE TO GET TO THE COMPLEX THAT'S THE ONLY PLACE DEFENSIBLE ENOUGH AND WITHOUT TURRETS INSIDE IT!"

PLEASE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL I AM A GAME MASTER SO I MADE UP A STORY.

SO PLEASE DON'T WRITE THINGS THAT HAPPEN. Its not that i want to be bad game master but

we should now think of way how to get rid of president befor he kills us.