THE VAULT

antonkr

alright, i removed Zeta sector from the main server, I'll go there and make sure every thing is alright in the vault.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thor Walks in with Dogmeat, Hey everyone i brought someone you got to meet. A person walks in with a jumper suit vault 106 on the back, he likes to call himself the servivor for some odd reason :confused: .

All of the sudden he goes mad, starts to swing a led pipe wildly at anyone who gets in his way. i say "What the" Thor starts to run so does dogmeat.

Ok, I got the cameras around and in Zeta working, and so far I see no one, so they can't be too far into the vault.

P.S. I'm turing on the auto turret system, so make sure all of you have your IR beacons on, or else you will be shot.

Thor spots that servivor possibly enclave and hunts him down with Dogmeat, after 10 minutes of trying to catch the a##h### finally dogmeat attacks him from the side and takes him down, thats a good boy.

Now lets see if can find those stealth unit morons, puts on a pair of infrared glasses on that i designed myself from a very old skematic.

I ring anton via the strange communicator I rigged. "I've turned on my IR tag. Turrets won't get me, but I've got eyes on the Enclave boys now. Looks like just a few strike squads. Send a couple guys down to Beta Sector immediately. I'm tailing them."