THE VAULT

antonkr

Thor heres floggingmolly22 over the com and heads to the Beta Sector, i turned off my infared glasses because they hurt after awhile, thor then turns them on as he arrives and finds out he's surrounded because its so dark here. Thor then grabs his machine gun and starts firing.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off: Wow, I wasn't here for a while. (In Game I went to scouting the wastes) and I won't be here next week: We have the end-year exams at school, because I'm gonna leave primary school at 13rd June.

So see you later guys, I'm gone to my friend in Megaton

The security system suddenly comes online and the turrets fry several stealthed enclaves. My voice says over the intercom "Com cables have been reconnected and the security system is online once more. Ill give those system slicing b&@?!&$s stealth hehehe." An automated door connected outside the armory opens and a 8' mech steps out armed with miniguns scoped magnums and two rpgs then it seemed to dissapear as it stealthed.

I put my mask on, step out behind the enclave guys, and start taking shots with my magnum. I appear to cripple one, and severly wound a second. Instead of reloading, I pull out my guass rifle and start firing with that as well. Over the racket, I call, "Mr. Handy, fire for effect!" Suddenly the Mr. Handy fires a flame thrower that I tinkered with. Instead of firing a regular flame, it fires a concentrated napalm.

Thor then runs and ducks for cover, reloads and then continues to fire, after a few shots i stop firing for sec and thanks Flogging. Then all of a sudden i ask can i have mask please, "cough", "cough" as i lay on the floor gasping for air.

The gas continues to fill the fairly large room.

Huh where did Dogmeat go? as i gasp for air.

Dont worry the air is not poisonus. Its just disables any stealth device. Well i does makes you cough. And i seen dogmeat near the entrance

Well then Cough, cough, lets kick some enclave ass, i start firing again as the stealthed enclave army gets exposed. Holy there must be atleast 20 of them or more :verymad: .