THE VAULT

antonkr

off: sorry that i havent been unexpected things happened

as i actually out of my bed i notice the smoke everywhere, so i put my mask and taking 1 spare. here you go thor might help. i say as i lob him a mask. i then pul out my assault rifle and start to shoot the enclave killing two and hurting 3, i reload.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we need to make every rear exit kept shut and just leave the main entrance the one that opened. i say to thor as i then look for the rear exit. i find one of the rear exits, it was forced open. so i see where this exit leads and follow the tracks of the enclave

OK do that. I will research stealth suits that those enclave used. Then I realize that they disapeared. I say to myself: Probobly stealth activated. I look in my glasses and i see that they are comletly gone.

don't worry I was able to recover one before it was disintegrated, right now I have it in a stasis chamber, waiting for me to start researching it. Oh, and the chamber is locked and I'm the only one that can open it, (retina scanner).

"Sorry I couldn't bung you a mask in time Thor. Pwned, as Overseer, I request an override key in case you are not available when we need access." I then pull out a small chip and toss it to anton. "Pulled this off one of those guys' suits. I don't know what it does. Perhaps we should give it to pwned or subject to analyze?"

Why Not give me the suit i'll test it thoroughly :thumbsup: :biggrin: There must be more then one you know, the whole floor could be covered in them.

Thor goes searching for them with his infrared glasses on, yep i was right. I grab one of the body's takes off one of the suits from the body and puts it on, i'll look around for more for you to study, then i go invisible :whistling: . You here ruffling like something is being thrown in a pile, Thor then takes the chips off of all the suits that i gather, here you go injoy. Then i take the chip off the suit that i am waring and i reaper, but i am keeping this one i say.

I have also found a way to turn them on without taking the chip off, there is a button on the wrist of the suit with on, and, off. Thor then says how could you of missed that :biggrin: .

as i see everyone discussing the suits i go and get my self something to eat and go to the sim room to install some more stuf to it.

2 hrs later: i get into the pod when i am done trying to protect BOS leader while huge amounts of super muties come charging at me.