THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright everybody, after researching the stealth suits I have been able to create create this (I show everyone a small metallic chip, the size of a wallet), with this equipped on your clothing i creates a stealth field around you, however I have figured a way that by magnetizing the chip it blocks and deflects all IR rays as well as x-ray and sonar. so in a sense you will be completely invisible.

"Excellent! Say I have someone embed one in my brain.... Would I be able to turn it on and off (as it were) so that I could be invisible for combat, but visible for vault life?" I ask pwned. "If they can be turned on and off, I would like to volunteer to have one embedded in my brain, and make it a mandatory operation to be undergone by all vault dwellers. And, in the event that they turn on us, I would like to have sole override of said chips. So I can shut the chips down should anything go haywire."

Sweet i'll take one, then i take of the suit that i am waring and gives it to pwnedbyscope, in return for the stealth chip, keep it.

Lol your not touching mine Flogging since i gave you most of the chips in the first place. Thor then disappears, then you here :whistling:.

yes, i should be able to get everyone, one of these soon

and molly, as much as I would like to let you put it in your brain it would be impossible, due to the batteries, and electro-magnets used in making the polarized field, putting it in your head would kill you. :(

although I could put a transmitter in your head that could be linked to the field projector's power supply.

however you would have to talk that up with everyone else, i don't want to step on any toes,

and anton. the chip uses a thermal generator, that works from the heat of your body, as long as it is attached to you it would work. :)

also in addition to getting the chips I am going to give all of you a set of contacts, that view distorted IR rays, not perfect but they would allow you to see each other to an extent. and so they don't fall into the wrong hands they will be surgically implanted. ;)