THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Excellent!" I exclaim. "Let's do that then. Let's put the transmitter in my head, and the chip will just be attatched to me in some other fashion. I'll also take the contacts as well.

As Overseer, I would like to pose a question to our fellow residents:

Would you allow me to have sole override to your invisibility chips? This would be in case your chip is captured by the Enclave, and, by some miracle, they figure out how to make it work for them. I would never turn you invisible or visible for my own entertainment. Solely for emergencies."

i wake from my nap feeling a bit sick."i dont feel so good" i say aloud to myseelf. i run to the bathroom. i throw up. then i ask everyone" have you got any meds or something cuz i feel like crap"

yes you could have the transmitter in a terminal, and the contacts only view bended IR rays (only ones of there kind)

I send a transmission: Help me. I am wounded and those a******s are coming. My location is 4 miles south of the tenpeny towers. HELP !!!

I send a transmittion immediately, "Hang in there, we're comin' in the battle wagon." "I sure hope he gets this...." I think. Over the PA system, I say, "Everyone, meet me in the battle wagon. Anton's in trouble, and we're gonna get him out. We leave in two minutes. I'll set up the auto turrets on my way out. Weapons are covered. Haul it down!"

With that, I set the turrets from my PipBoy that I salvaged. After this is finished, I run out to the bus, fire it up, and wait for the two alotted minutes.

After the two minutes, I leave full tilt for Anton's reported location. I don't know whether or not I am on this mission alone, but I hope someone climbed in while I was getting this bucket moving.