THE VAULT

antonkr

I hop out of the wagon with something huge and covered in black canvas, "Go, get anton out of here, I'll rendezvue with you back at the vault when I finish this...or die, either one." I say and smile. I tear off the canvas and reveal a modified Fat Boy "Hope you boys like rad cause we got it in spades ehehehehe." I begin firing and huge explosions blossom, larger than most Fat Boy shells and seem to be partially rocket guided.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hop out of the wagon with something huge and covered in black canvas, "Go, get anton out of here, I'll rendezvue with you back at the vault when I finish this...or die, either one." I say and smile. I tear off the canvas and reveal a modified Fat Boy "Hope you boys like rad cause we got it in spades ehehehehe." I begin firing and huge explosions blossom, larger than most Fat Boy shells and seem to be partially rocket guided.

I floor it all the way back to the vault. When we arrive, I jump out and fire-man carry anton to the sick bay so we can examine him closer for further injuries. After taking the needed x-rays and the like, I say, "Well, you seem to be fine. Those stimpacks appeared to have done the trick.... Now excuse me while I smack pwned for needing to finish his chips..."

I go and give pwned a playful smack upside the head and snag a chip.

off: as Thor decided to mention his main skills, I feel it's right for me to mention mine.... Explosives, Medicine, and Barter

"Yes," I say, striding up to the newcomer. "Anyone can jump in. Welcome to Vault 66. I am the Overseer, Flogging. What might we call you? You will, undoubtedly, notice many other fellow residents here as well. Notably anton. He was the Overseer..... Before the bombs fell. A few things to note, there is a liquor ration (one pint a day of ale, or the equivalent thereof by percent alcohol), very tight security, and I have the only access to the Overseer's office and room, as well as the Armory. Oh, and here is your jumpsuit should you wish to become a citizen of our vault. Welcome!"

umm flogging forgat one thing that when i was an overseer there was two keys for armory:overseers and president's i have another copy.

off

flogging i am sorry but i want to be cool guy too u kno.