THE VAULT

antonkr

"Well, Hangadog, good to have you. Anything else we should know? And Fenix, I don't believe there has been much new recently. Other than the tight spot we ran into concerning the Enclave and Anton, but that went pretty smoothly." I then pull out a jumpsuit and hand it to Hangadog. "If you want to wear it.... go ahead, if not... just don't go nude."

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i decide to have ago of my simulation to see if its working perfectly. as i enter i hear a little beeping noise and i jump outthe way straight way andturn the sim off. "whew that was close, i better take a look at it" i say to myself aloud

ok guys i think we have a full squad. YAY. So lets go get enclave general.

IMPORTANT OFF TOPIC PLEASE READ.

I decided that all characters should have 3 main skills weapon(up to 3) armor and clothing(clothing is stuff that you wear in vault and armor is what you wear in combat). Please add them on your next post.Thank you.

Heres mine

skills

1 Energy guns

2 Small guns

3 Melee weapons.

ARMOR: T-51 B power armor.

clothing: robe. Simular to this http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Elder_Lyons_Robe

weapon:Big laser rifle. tactical knife and Magneto-Laser Pistol.

i guess were off then to get the general then. let me get my stuff together and ill come back.

skills.

1. science

2. repair.

3. small guns

clothing: vault 66 jumpsuit

armour: tesla armour with 66 on back

weapons: chinese assault rifle, 44. magnum, combat knife, frag grenades

"I'm with you. Shall I fire up the battle wagon?" I ask.

Skills: Explosives, Medicine, Barter

Clothing: 30's style pead coat (black), slacks (black, 30's business style), flat cap (black), dress shirt (white), gents' leather boots (black), leather gloves (black).

Armour: Prototype Medic Power Armour

Weapons:

-Vault weapons: .44 Magnum (silenced, concealed on interior breast pocket of coat), switchblade (concealed up sleeve of coat), Viking style longsword (worn at side).

-Battle weapons: same as above, but not concealed in sleeves and pockets

Other gear: Whatever explosives we find, invisibility chip.

yes we should use a wagon. O K i say as i jump on it. Lets ride. Here the plan we leave a wagon in a safe distance take out guards knock out the general and drive to citadel.

i climb out of the wagon quietly and see a guard walking further away from the rest. so i hide and jump behind him and slit his throat with a knife. i move quickly out of the way and pull out my silenced chinese assault rifle and fire a couple of bullets at 2 of the enclave officers....