THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait there flogging, lets see what kind of tech theyve got here. we should also take the ammo they have.

10 mins: errrr anton, flogging i shout "i found a terminal that goes on about vault 66 (are vault) and the plans the enclave have ot for us. also it sys a little about the general weve just captured and oh my god, its got a position of a largge armoury that they were about to raid"

I stayed back at the vault with the bottle of whiskey I had stockpiled for days (since I havn't drank any of my alcohol rations) and poor myself a shot, drink it then take out my welder and begin fortifying the entrances. I sigh and say to myself "It's gonna be a loooong night but I don't want those enclave bastards and their damn stealth suits sneaking in here again without my notice or the turrets for that matter." being slightly saltier than usual because of the whiskey. I work for many hours drinking shots whenever I feel overly tired and need a boost, after four shots and nearly 8 hours I put up my whiskey in my big lockbox and brew some extremely potent espresso to keep me going. "OH! we have a robot don't we? This may not take so long now." I say and fire up the mech and instruct it to assist me.

off: since I'm the security systems director can I have a passkey to the armory too? I mean y'know since I have a key to everything but private rooms and the armory and I need to work there too.

SKILLS: Explosives, Small Firearms, mechanics, electrics, and stealth (essentially a sneaky handyman that can use a fat boy or a magnum with authority)

i jump out of the wagon use my knife to kill one of them.

BoS thanks us we give him and he gives us 2000 caps.

Ok guys lets go back to a vault and see what we can do about that armory.

I swear under my breath as I accidentally burn a hole in my old pre-war suit and say to myself "Man I need to fireproof this thing, but that's work for another day. Time to hit the sack." I say and flop into my bed and lock down the security control room (which has a my small apartment attached). I yawn and ponder, "I wonder when they'll be back, eh oh well, time for sleep." and I go off to sleepy land.

We go back to the vault. I open the door and go right straight to the meeting room. On the radio: Everybody please be at meeting room in five minutes we have things to discuss.