THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ bbshrimp, he disappeared you can't kill him

I catch up with molly and ask him what's going on

I ask that you please ignore bbshrimp for the time being.

Flogging explains that as soon as he asked the man who he was, all he said was that he was part of the vault experiment, and he disappeared. Flogging asks pwned to follow him to his office. Flogging then asks what he thinks the man meant, while turning on all vault servailence to see if the man truly disappeared. If he shows up again, Flogging will have recorded evidence that the man is there, and not part of his subconcious.

As I polish my sword, night falls over the wastes. I soon spot a cave near by. It was illuminated from within. Curious, I make my way over. I take out my sword, admiring its condition. I had been using it for years. How hard it is to keep my sword clean, however it is necessary. A wise man once said "No man is greater then the sword he wields"... or did I just make that up? no matter. I enter the vault, wondering whats in store.

"I have just arrived. Are their others here?"

@bbshrimp

Heres a good tip to bypass most keyloggers. If the keylog doesn't detect mouse movements, then you can conceal your text by occasionally typing in random text and then highlighting, and continue writing as usual. fo example, if my password is bob, when putting in my password, I can type "b" then "ardjg", highlight "ardjg" and type in ob. To the keylogger, this will appear to say "bardjgob", and you will have concealed your password.