Dominion DLC/content with 1.3 game?

Hello everyone,

I have both JWE and JWE2 pretty much since they came out. Unfortunately, with the last 1.4 update, a big problem for me occured... the game doesn't work.

My problem is, I have a Lenovo Yoga with the Intel Iris XE graphics, which is theoretically under the minimum requirments. It worked without any issues on low-medium settings untill the June update, but after that the game keeps crashing when loading a map.

I'm a very occasional player, this is the only game I play, so spending thousands of $$$ for another PC is not really justifiable and worth it for me.

However, I would like to enjoy the Dominion content. Does anbody know if, and how, it is possible to get it without updating? I do have old 1.3 game files backed up and it runs offline, but if I would connect to Steam, that sonofab... wants to update the game no matter what. I'm happy to pay fort the DLC as long as it works for me. But I'm not able to get it without connecting Steam, and with that updating the game.

Discussed it with the Frontier support, but their answer is there is no way to play a notupdated game, so not much help...

Thanks in advance