Anchorage Memorial MOD

Megaton25

Can someone make a mod to remove everything off the top of the Anchorage Mem except the statue (The trees and lamps removed). Get rid of the special encounters and remove the mirelurks from the inside of the Anchorage Memorial. Sorry for all this trouble but i am a rubbish modder and i would like to place my village (The Settler) on top of the memorial

Alright, I deleted the trees and the lamps, but now of course loading the mod crashes the game. Since I'm new, I could use some help. Does anybody know what the problem is?

EDIT: It only crashes the game if I load my main save file, If I load my save file at the vault101 door, I get no crashes

EDIT EDIT: I redid the removing items part and it worked. I probably just messed around with something while working on the first one. Anyway, I have another problem. I deleted the trees, but now in their place are weird, 2d cardboard cut outs of the trees. To me, it looks like what the trees are supposed to look like from far away (their all blurry too). This, I have no clue how to fix,

In game, open the console, clik on what you want away (a weird name and number should appear in the middle top of your screen), type "disable" and press Enter and will be gone, this delete the item, but through a mod, making it easier to keep the number of plugins as low as possible.

It keeps crashing and, honestly, I think it would be easier just to build a new area for the mod from scratch, Which I can do for you, however I don't want my mod to mess up your game somehow, or cause crashes. Besides, a custom space I could create to suit your needs exactly, and maybe throw in a little extra for you. Besides, that way you can have your mod within the hour.

Archived