Terminator Total Conversation?

Lip

Ok, I was thinking...you know the way in Fallout 3 the whole atmosphere of it is wastelands and ruined city's and the prologue of its Armageddon and all? Well that is EXACTLY the same as Terminator, you know the way Terminators set in the future with the world all destroyed (Just like Fallout 3!). Well it would be awesome if a mod was made that adds a new race which is a Terminator T-101 or something. One that is covered in flesh like in the Movies, which are played by Arnold Schwarzenegger. You could have 2 races of it I guess, something like a Flesh covered Terminator "Infiltrator" as they are called and the normal Cyborg Terminator Endo-Skeletons that come in thousands and inhabit most of the earth in the dark Future.

I think this would be an absolute KILLER mod!

And you could have all plasma rifles and all. And if the mod was made and went a long way you could have the big Tanks and the HKs (Hunter-Killers) which are the Plane-Like machines.

Ever since I got Fallout 3 last year this was in my mind for months and months and I kept saying to myself, "Why hasn't anyone thought of this yet?"

Why doesnt anyone make a Total Conversation for Fallout 3 based in the Future where the Terminator is truly set, with the war against the machines with the machine planes up in the sky and the HK's and Tanks and the Cyborgs everywhere in the wastelands. FALLOUT 3 IS PERFECT FOR IT. Its so compatible and it would be just like playing an actual Terminator RPG, when you play as one of the actual Infiltrator Terminators or the normal uncovered Cyborg Terminators. :)

It would literally CHANGE Fallout 3 into the RPG of the Terminator and the world its set in. It would change it to the game of Terminator that hasent been made. :)

I believe in my heart that this would be an incredible TC for Fallout 3, cmon people :P.

Sweet well thats at least a wee start cool dude :).

But just so ya know, people who call people noobs are the REAL Noobs you gay...

And at least be a lil bit more nice in the future...

Yeah well what do you expect?

I dont like people who be rude to me so I decide to be rude to them back as they deserve it

children children children.... it's almost as bad as when i was in school... play nice ;-)

anyways, this sounds like a good idea but i'd think more along the lines of playing as a human model against the T-Series machines.... i dunno, keep up with the ideas though!

Lol :).

Well yeah I guess playing as one of the resistance against them too ;).

Perhaps both races or maybe just 1 as you could just let the normal human male races be the resistance I guess and the new race would be the Infiltrator Terminator. But Cybernetic Dawns a good start ;), it looks like the mod might go far.

Unspoken rule of the request forums:

Never request for a total conversion. It makes you look like an ignorant noob.

Request for small parts, one at a time, and once there are all these parts around, request for an integration of them, but never ever request for a TC.

Unspoken rule of the request forums:

Never request for a total conversion. It makes you look like an ignorant noob.

Request for small parts, one at a time, and once there are all these parts around, request for an integration of them, but never ever request for a TC.

Really? Well ive seen TC's requested before, and its not a request im giving, its simply an IDEA.

And it hardly makes someone look like an ignorant noob, so where you got that mate I dont know. But this isn't a request since I dont expect it all to be made, its simply an idea of mine I felt like stating, to see if another thinks its a good idea ;).

And all the other TC requests are answered by either a ) yupies, or b ) modders saying forget about it.

Requesting a TC is dumb and makes you look like a noob because TCs take enormous amount of time, specially when made by a single person. Requesting a complete stranger to dedicate several months of his life for a TC is likely to get you ignored or insulted.

On the other hand, requesting small parts one at a time is a lot more likely to get a result, parts that could be done by a single person in a few hours or a couple of days. Once several parts are out there, integrating them isnt too horribly hard.

Archived