Placeable sound effects for settlements and workshops

Danstronghammer

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/zh9U0jXnHTS9Vg

If anyone wants to make a mod... There are several nif's in the archive with sound loops from 1 to 32 seconds. Screenshots with instructions for adding sound are also in the archive. All you need to do: 1.Record your wav with a duration of 1,2,8,16,32 seconds. 2. Add the names of your sound soundNode to nifscope. 3. Add nif and descriptor with the same name as you specified in nifscope in creation kit to your future esp (esl). Based on these nifs, you can make as many sounds for the workshop as you like. If you need, I can make meshes visible in workshop mode and invisible in game mode. But I do not recommend it, because the engine is often buggy and with a large number of such objects it stops switching them to invisibility.

If making them invisible can make the game buggy, would it be easier, to just make them visible, and just look like small speakers or radios that can be tucked away out of sight?

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/zh9U0jXnHTS9Vg

If anyone wants to make a mod... There are several nif's in the archive with sound loops from 1 to 32 seconds. Screenshots with instructions for adding sound are also in the archive. All you need to do: 1.Record your wav with a duration of 1,2,8,16,32 seconds. 2. Add the names of your sound soundNode to nifscope. 3. Add nif and descriptor with the same name as you specified in nifscope in creation kit to your future esp (esl). Based on these nifs, you can make as many sounds for the workshop as you like. If you need, I can make meshes visible in workshop mode and invisible in game mode. But I do not recommend it, because the engine is often buggy and with a large number of such objects it stops switching them to invisibility.

If making them invisible can make the game buggy, would it be easier, to just make them visible, and just look like small speakers or radios that can be tucked away out of sight?
If someone wants to make a mod, then I can easily make such nif's that he needs. These nif's I have not tested. I assigned them the material havok - actor ghost and they have a collision. They should become visible when hovering over them in workshop mode.