Reilley's Rangers Companions

alstrekalov

when you escape from the hotel, do they act like companions? I would imagine that if they did, the mod would be simple, however I doubt they would have appropriate dialogue. Still, sounds somewhat interesting, would they follow you all as a group or individually?

Unfortunately, I have the Russian version of Fallout, so FOSE doesn't work. Therefore, sharing and caring doesn't work either. (I'll have to get the English version.)

ManofGah, when you escape from the hotel, they don't act as companions (in vanilla, at least). They simply march through, "turning the uglies into a fine red mist" on their way out. One stays to tell you to come to their base (where you get your reward), and when you talk to him, he also runs out. Throughout that entire quest, the Rangers don't act as companions at all. But, I think, because they really make such a balanced team; (the heavy with the minigun, the techie, the medic, the strike force-reilley) that they could be used to create an awesome companion mod. I would do it myself, if I knew how... Thus, this request. :)

-the Strek

Archived