Edit: This particular problem was solved quite a while ago. At some point the CK decided to erase my data despite me saving; forcing me to remake almost everything. I incorrectly remade it and missed one of the paths for the nakedbody armorparts. I felt compelled to edit this in case someone finds this old thread.

Not sure if if this is the right forum section, but I ran into a problem in the Creation Kit when trying to make a personal standalone follower using Enhanced Character Edit. When I attempt to preview the model, export face gen, or view npc in a cell space the CK gives me the following two errors and a crash.

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/418/ran9.png

I've already completed all the Class, combatstyle, Mesh/texture pathing, ect. Any idea what I can do to fix this? If it helps I'm using the Tri files that ECE gives to the Vanilla races (I think I am), and the follower is not a custom race (Nord).

I'm currently following this guide.

Tutotial http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25673//?

And the export guide from the ECE mod page.

First, make face you want to transport in showracemenu. The last face you make is saved in NoseType32.
Load Skyrim.esm in CK, and save/create esp. Example Lydia.esp.
Check and make the esp “active file”, load with “CharacterMaikingExtender.esp”. In addition, load hair esp/esm if you use.
Select the actor you want to change, click the Reset All button and then select NoseType32 in the Character Gen tab.
Edit the hair and makeup in Chargen Parts tab. Click the OK after editing.
Output the actor selected to mesh with Ctrl + F4. Save it, temporarily.
If you don't need CharacterMakingExtender.esp as master file, push the Ctrl + Delete deregistrate master in File->Data window->Parent Masters, and then load and save.
That’s all.

The follower can be viewed in game, it just has vanilla morphs, but has the correct hair and eyes and a grey face (I haven't been able to export face gen to fix it). I can upload the comparison image between the follower and the PC equivalent if you need me too.

Edited by DivineDragoon69