All-skill suit?

Esrande

I was wondering if someone could modify (or make a unique) vault 101 suit that has all the special effects (100 small guns, energy weapons ECT, basically anything you can gain for wearing clothing)

I'm completely incompetent when it comes to the GECK, and i think it SHOULD be a fairly easy mod.

This could, indeed, be made in two seconds. Currently, I am making a small mod with a bunch of overpowered fun stuff. I realize this has probably been made about a thousand times already, but i'm making them anyway. If you want, however, I can try to add the suit into it.

This could, indeed, be made in two seconds. Currently, I am making a small mod with a bunch of overpowered fun stuff. I realize this has probably been made about a thousand times already, but i'm making them anyway. If you want, however, I can try to add the suit into it.

That would be great! I though so to, but i can't find anything thats actually what i requested, so if you could, it would be awesome! And if you need someone to test it for you, i can, i love fun over-powered god items :3

I wish I had read TGBlank's post earlier :D

I dun know about console add'in it, but maybe I could split the stuff into multiple pieces of equipment? I don't know if I can make said pieces of equipment invisible, but if not could you suggest a glasses/hat combo to split it in to?

EDIT: actually, I think I figured out a workaround

I wish I had read TGBlanks post earlier :D

I dun know about console add'in it, but maybe I could split the stuff into multiple pieces of equipment? I don't know if I can make said pieces of equipment invisible, but if not could you suggest a glasses/hat combo to split it in to?

Hmm, yeah, maybe make a hat for all wep. skills and sunglasses for all others?

Right now, I'm feeling pretty proud of my self! it works, all I had to do was replace the clothing enchantment with a simple addspell on equip script (first successful script, hence the proud feelings) So, its working, but the mod isn't ready to be released just yet. It should be soon enough though.

Right now, I'm feeling pretty proud of my self! it works, all I had to do was replace the clothing enchantment with a simple addspell on equip script (first successful script, hence the proud feelings) So, its working, but the mod isn't ready to be released just yet. It should be soon enough though.

Cool! Thanks man, i cant wait for it to be released ^^

Archived