60 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you live?

• The United States of America
    • The United Kingdom
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Canada
    • Other, please specify

I learned it in school, such as french and russian.

I'd love to learn Russian, but unfortunately no-one I know speaks another language fluently enough to teach.

i speak Russian and belive me its VERY HARD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany.

As you can see, not everyones native language is english here. :biggrin: I learned it in school, such as french and russian. Also have lived in Canada for a long time so english is that easy for me that german is.

I have noticed in nany other threads and in file and image comments that people make fun of the spelling and grammar of other people every now and then. So this is the chance to point it out again: Not all of us here are native english speaking! Be happy that we try our best, otherwise try to learn OUR language and do it better!

Ha, that felt good. Really had to say this. Maybe one or two of these people who tend to make fun of others peoples language problems have read this... And to all the others: Sorry, this was not against you. :biggrin: :biggrin:

ako sumang-ayon ganap kumuha ka Mavrosh.I magsalita ingles alin ay akin katutubo dila , datapuwa't misspell salita sa occassion.Those sino iwasto iba mangilangan iwasto ang kanilang sarili. mannerwise!

(I agree totally with you Mavrosh.I speak english which is my native tongue, but misspell words on occassion.Those who correct others need correcting themselves...mannerwise!)

I'm from Norway :D

Once, when I was 12, I went to Italy, and I spoke to a girl (who lived in the same hotel as me). She once asked me from what country I came from, and I told her Norway.

"Isn't that a town in America?" She asked.

:P

But I have been living 5 years in Russia and learned it there. I do also speak German, but now I'm learning french.

Once, when I was 12, I went to Italy, and I spoke to a girl (who lived in the same hotel as me). She once asked me from what country I came from, and I told her Norway.

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif

Norway IS a town in America!.. i've been there!! sure they dressed it up with fancy beaches and uptight rich ppl.. and call it california..but still... i know a norway when i see one *scratches blonde hair*

Seriously though i'm from america..north america..the south part of north america...about...300 miles east of norway....

I'm from Cork in Ireland originally, but I moved over to England when I was 5.

Woo I'm from Ireland too...Well the north that is....South Armagh, Ulster =D

Then my family moved to Canada when i was 13.