Mod for giving enemies better weapons and armor?

ImWarpedd

Hello, my name is Warped. I have been playing skyrim for a while and I've noticed that it seems like every single humanoid enemy (whether it be civilians, bandits, quest enemies, ect) seem to only use Leather, hide, fur, iron, steel/steelplated, and at best, elven armors. I find this to be VERY unrealistic considering I can run around in dwarven, orcish, ebony, daedric, and don't even get me started with mod armors (Lore friendly of course). Is there any existing mod I have overlooked that allows enemies' equipment to scale as mine does? I've looked around but to no avail, I've found nothing, and I cannot be the only one who has this feeling. If anyone could appoint me to a mod with such values as listed above, I'd be very greatful. Thank you for taking the time to view my topic and any answers would be very much appreciated. Have a nice day.

For what you're looking for, there is only one mod I am aware of which is close to your request.

I would recommend this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42662//?

Do you know if this mod literally give the enemies the visible armor and stats of these items? Or do they simply have them in their inventories so to speak whilst looting? I read through the mod but didn't find anything saying this.

Having used it, I can say that yes, they all do seem to use the best armor/weapons that the mod adds; if these items are chosen to be applied to the NPC. Depending on your settings, some of them can be a pain in the ass, since there are a number of new enchantments, like magic resistance, extra block percentages, etc.

The best way to test if it's right for you is to load it up, put all of the settings on their highest, and walk into a bandit cave. If it works for you as it does for me, they should be wearing different armor, and using different weapons.

Having used it, I can say that yes, they all do seem to use the best armor/weapons that the mod adds; if these items are chosen to be applied to the NPC. Depending on your settings, some of them can be a pain in the ass, since there are a number of new enchantments, like magic resistance, extra block percentages, etc.

The best way to test if it's right for you is to load it up, put all of the settings on their highest, and walk into a bandit cave. If it works for you as it does for me, they should be wearing different armor, and using different weapons.

Thanks a lot my friend, one more thing, does this work with mods? Or do the mods themselves need to be applied to leveled lists. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the lorefriendly armor that's exclusive to me on enemies (Example, auxillary armors from the lorefriendly armor compilation)

To the best of my knowledge the best mod to use what you are looking for is called lootification. Its independant from master mods and can lootify basically everything that might be introduced by other mods when you add it to be processed by lootification.

You can find it here -> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32339//?

Edited by dwiss

To the best of my knowledge the best mod to use what you are looking for is called lootification. Its independant from master mods and can lootify basically everything that might be introduced by other mods when you add it to be processed by lootification.

You can find it here -> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32339//?

I'm not 100% sure. However, since it uses scripts instead of leveled lists, it shouldn't mess with other mods directly. Only thing to do is test, I suppose.

I thank both of you guys for helping me, very kind of both of you and I got what I needed :). Thanks again you two!